Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is an imaging modality used to evaluate BRS after implantation.
The body of the BRS cannot be detected using X-rays; thus, OCT is required to identify its location and evaluate its performance.
OCT is particularly essential during follow-up for clinical assessment to identify late restenosis of the treated lesion.
• 3D reconstruction with DES and BRS strut recognition processing
• Multi 3D viewing modes: Bifurcation view and Through vessel view
• 75 mm pullback at one time Intelligent system
• Length measurement with cross-sectional image of both proximal and
• Enhanced data export function for presentation1 Easy to use
• Plug-and-play imaging catheter
• Reliable auto lumen tracing
• Easy thickness measurement